First Nations Health and Science-Related Career Promotion Grants
The First Nations Education Steering Committee, in partnership with the First Nations Health Authority, is pleased to administer the 20-21 First Nations Health and Science Related Career Promotion Initiative. The purpose of the initiative is to support First Nations communities to encourage students to consider health and science related careers in positive ways that will inspire them to pursue education and career opportunities in those fields.
Please note: As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to evolve, FNESC is committed to continuing supports for First Nations and to adapt program delivery approaches to reflect the current situation.
- Total funding available for distribution: $190,000
- Approximately 38 grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded to successful applications
- Allocation of grants determined by quality of proposal submitted, with consideration of regional representation
- Program Guidelines (I have attached the updated doc to this email, replace what is there with the 20-21 version)
- Proposal Form– Submission Due: December 11, 2020 (I have attached the updated doc to this email, replace what is there with the 20-21 version)
The final report deadline for this program is Friday, March 19, 2021. See the update.
See full details in the Program Guidelines or contact 604-925-6087 email@example.com if you have any questions.