About the Technology Support Line
BC First Nations schools, this is a one-stop help centre for all school technology needs. All technology questions are welcome!
The Technology Support Line is offered by the First Nations Schools Association and the First Nations Education Steering Committee to First Nations schools in BC through the BC Tripartite Education Agreement.
What can I call about?
- Hardware – trouble with your computer (including Macs)/Smart Boards/PanaBoards/Tanbergs/SonicWalls/routers/videoconferencing, etc.
- Software – including upgrades, licensing, warranties, product suggestions and questions about using your software
- Connectivity – such as trouble connecting to the Internet, connectivity speed, etc.
- Funding and Purchases – tips for accessing funding, estimating costs, and accessing bulk purchasing opportunities to save money
- DRUMS – the First Nations schools student information system