Summer Work Experience Program 2019-2020
2019-2020 Summer Work Experience Program (SWEP) Final Report and Youth Evaluation forms are now available!
Report and Youth Evaluation Form are due on Friday, September 13, 2019 by 4:30 pm. Please submit documents via online submission, by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 604-925-6097.
- To help acquire skills by providing wage subsidies for their summer work experience;
- To assist First Nations and Inuit secondary and post‐secondary students in preparation for future entry into the labour market by enabling them to obtain employment experience; and
- To enable First Nations and Inuit youth to earn wages to help finance their post‐secondary education.
Eligible recipients are First Nations communities in the British Columbia region. Eligible recipients may then enter into agreements with private sector and non-profit sector employers to access employment opportunities for youth.
See full details in the SWEP Program Guidelines or contact us 604-925-6087 firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Download Instructions for all PDF forms
- Click to open PDF file.
- Click on the Save button found in the Toolbar of the PDF file.
- Save File to Desktop.
- Close Internet Explorer/Chrome/FireFox/Safari.
- Locate the saved file on Desktop.
- Double Click to open the saved file.
- Enter information into the form.
- Click on the Save button.
- Attach the form to your email and submit.
For any help, feel free to contact Brian Howard, Information Systems Coordinator at
1-855-260-8539 or email@example.com.