Call for Proposals:
2017-2018 Summer Work Experience Program!
The First Nations Education Steering Committee and the First Nations Schools Association are pleased to announce a Call for Proposals for the 2017-2018 Summer Work Experience Program (SWEP). Proposals are due by Friday, May 26, 2017 no later than 4:30 pm. Please submit proposals by fax to 604-925-6097 or email to email@example.com.
Each community receives a specific allocation amount. A notice has been sent to your community via fax and email containing your community’s 2017-2018 SWEP allocation.
- To help acquire skills by providing wage subsidies for their summer work experience;
- To assist First Nations and Inuit secondary and post‐secondary students in preparation for future entry into the labour market by enabling them to obtain employment experience; and
- To enable First Nations and Inuit youth to earn wages to help finance their post‐secondary education.
Eligible recipients are First Nations communities in the British Columbia (BC) region. Eligible recipients may then enter into agreements with private sector and non-profit sector employers to access employment opportunities for youth.
See full details in the SWEP Program Guidelines or contact us 604-925-6087 firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Download Instructions for all PDF forms
- Click to open PDF file.
- Click on the Save button found in the Toolbar of the PDF file.
- Save File to Desktop.
- Close Internet Explorer/Chrome/FireFox/Safari.
- Locate the saved file on Desktop.
- Double Click to open the saved file.
- Enter information into the form.
- Click on the Save button.
- Attach the form to your email and submit.
For any help, feel free to contact Brian Howard, Information Systems Coordinator at
1-855-260-8539 or email@example.com.