It is our pleasure to share with you the upcoming training sessions for using Google Read&Write, which offers literacy support for students in their reading, writing, understanding and organization. We are offering sessions for beginners, those who have some experience with the tools, and sessions for those who are quite knowledgeable.
Please share this information with BC First Nation school staff members who may be interested or who are working with students who may benefit from the use of Google Read and Write.
The flow of these sessions can be seen in more detail in the diagram/check list that follows.
Please review this and see where is the most appropriate place for you to begin. (Part A, Part B, Part C and/or a Drop-In session).
If this is the first time your school will be using Google Read&Write, please ensure that your principal is in agreement and ask them to email their confirmation to Rosie Caputo firstname.lastname@example.org and myself, email@example.com .
We will be offering two types of sessions based on participants’ technology comfort level. Please do the following survey to help us to match the Google Read&Write training to your needs.
After we have reviewed your survey results, we will send details for how to join the Zoom sessions.
- Part A
- A1 – Tech comfort – Thursday, April 15th 2:30pm-3:15pm
- A2 – Less tech comfort -Thursday, April 15th 3:15pm-4:30pm
- Part B
- B1 –
- Tech comfort – Thursday, April 22nd 2:30pm-3:15pm
- Less tech comfort – Thursday, April 22nd 3:15pm-4:30pm
- Tech comfort – Wednesday, April 28th 2:30pm-3:15pm
- Less tech comfort – Wednesday, April 28th 3:15pm-4:30pm
- Tech comfort – Tuesday, May 4th 2:30pm-3:15pm
- Less tech comfort – Tuesday, May 4th 3:15pm-4:30pm
- B1 –
- Part C
- C1 – Tuesday, May 11rd 2:30pm-3:15pm
- C2 – Tuesday, May 11th 3:15pm-4:15pm
- C3 – Tuesday, May 18th 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Drop-ins – 11:00am – 1:00pm – Friday April 16th, Friday May 7th, Friday June 4th
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming sessions.
Roberta Thomson firstname.lastname@example.org B Sc, MA – Educational Technology
Assistive Technology Coach