The First Nations Education Steering Committee (FNESC) and First Nations Schools Association (FNSA) are coordinating the Call for Proposals for the 2021 Grants to Assist First Nations’ Efforts to Address COVID-related Learning Loss.
FNESC and FNSA recognize the stress that the lengthy pandemic has created for students, families, and importantly for First Nation community and school staff, as well. Accordingly, this Call for Proposals has been designed to be as flexible as possible, suggesting a range of activities that can be implemented in the summer, fall, and/or winter of 2021/2022.
Through this Call for Proposals, First Nations are invited to submit proposals for one or more of the eligible activities for up to $60,000.
- Call for Proposals 2021 – Proposals are due by 4:30pm, 28th May 2021. Please submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposal Template
- Parent Resources (more may be added)
- A Promise is a Promise Activity Sheet
- I Like Who I Am Activity Sheet
- My Heart Fills with Happiness Activity Sheet
- We Are Water Protectors Activity Sheet
- Raven Squawk, Orca Squeak Activity Sheet
- Sweetest Kulu Activity Sheet
- You Hold Me Up Activity Sheet
- Read Aloud Videos Resource Sheet
- How Raven Stole the Sun
- Walk on the Shoreline
- Awasis Bannock
- Bowwow Powwow
- Gifts from Raven
- Go Show the World
- Windy Lake
If you have any questions regarding this grant or the documents provided, please contact Tino Laemmle, FNESC Program Coordinator, Mentor and Skills Programs at email@example.com.