- Session 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- For the in-person sessions, breakfast (8:00am) and lunch provided.
Health and Safety
- To attend the event in person, participants will be required to present their BC Vaccine Card (electronic or print copy) showing they have received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. Please refer to the Health and Safety Protocols below.
Venue and Accommodation
- Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, 7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC.
- Book accommodation by September 1st, 2022 for the negotiated rate of $265 per night, plus tax (single/double).
- Reservations: please call 1-800-663-0299, email email@example.com or follow this booking link to make your reservation.
Please contact Benjamin Panatti at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to this opportunity.
Health and Safety Protocols
The following Health and Safety protocols are intended to ensure the health and safety of participants and staff. These protocols may be updated at any time due to developments in the COVID-19 pandemic or as a result of changes to public health guidance. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
We ask that participants who are feeling unwell stay home and not attend the event.
Proof of Vaccination (Required)
To attend the event, participants will be required to present their BC Vaccine Card (electronic or print copy) showing they have received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. Participants who are unable to present proof of vaccination will not be able to attend the event.
The decision to wear a mask beyond when it is recommended by public health is a personal one, based on individual preference.
We recommend that participants wear masks when not seated.
The meeting room will be set up to allow for as much social distancing as possible.
We ask that participants do not change seats during the event.
If you have any questions regarding these Health and Safety Protocols, please contact Thais Rocha, Coordinator, Events and Travel, at email@example.com. On-site FNESC staff can also assist with questions or concerns.