The Special Education Program (SEP) supports First Nations schools to provide students high-quality, inclusive education services.
The First Nations Schools Association and the First Nations Education Steering Committee are also active in research and in policy discussions with the federal government to expand special education support to First Nations schools in British Columbia.
First Nations schools can request services from the FNESC/FNSA Special Education Team.
For further information, please contact the Special Education Department at email@example.com.
First Nation Schools on Reserve are eligible for SEP Funding, Preschool (K4) – Adult Education. SEP Funding is targeted for certain special education activities.
See SEP Portal. These resources are currently being updated.
- Key Dates Summary
- SEP Handbook
- Smart Goal IEP Template
- Competency-Based IEP Template
- Original IEP Template (2022-2023)
- Original SMART Goals Template (2022-2023)
- IEP Planning Sheets (Printable)
- Children’s Book Activity Sheets for Home-Based Learning (2021)Jennifer White2022-07-20T11:54:51-07:00