The Human Resources (HR) Specialist provides service to those who manage employees at First Nations schools in British Columbia.
Specifically, the HR Specialist:
- provides day to day HR advice and trouble-shooting via email and HR helpline;
- develops and disseminates HR resources for use by First Nations School Principals and Education Directors;
- supports FN Schools in effectively using Make a Future, and provides FN Schools with information about teaching job fairs at Canadian Universities;
- participates in professional development opportunities provided by the Instructional Services team.
Human Resources Support Line
M-F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The HR Specialist can support you with:
- Workplace Relationships;
- Attendance Management;
- Accommodating Drug or Alcohol Addiction;
- Accommodating Injury or Illness;
- Health and Safety;
- Performance Management;
- Attraction and Selection;
- Succession Planning;
- Recruitment Options;
- And any other HR issue you are dealing with.