DRUMS, the Data Records and User Management System, is a student information management system designed by and for First Nations schools in British Columbia.
It is one of the second-level services provided through the BC Tripartite Education Agreement (BCTEA).
DRUMS is intended to assist with the following functions:
- maintaining student records (e.g., Permanent Student Records (PSRs), demographic information, medical information, legal information, school history, and emergency contacts);
- tracking student attendance;
- completing report cards;
- assisting schools with fulfilling reporting requirements, including the BCTEA performance indicators;
- completing Ministry of Education TRAX reports and 1701 submissions; and
- creating a worksheet to assist with the completion of Indigenous Services Canada Nominal Roll.
Support is available between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday to assist with DRUMS technical issues.
Contact: Toll-free 1-844-367-9625