This resource provides a broad overview of the process for accessing Reciprocal Tuition and the general requirements for receiving this funding. It explains which schools are eligible for Reciprocal Tuition and outlines how interested schools can apply.
The Reciprocal Tuition Handbook for Non-Independent First Nations Schools (2023 Edition) was developed by the First Nations Education Steering Committee and First Nations Schools Association. It is updated annually.
1. What is Reciprocal Tuition?
2. What Do I Need to Know About Reciprocal Tuition?
3. Is My School Eligible for Reciprocal Tuition?
4. How Can My School Access Reciprocal Tuition?
5. Where Can I Get More Details?
6. How Can I Get Help?
7. What Is the 2023/24 Timeline?
Children’s Book Activity Sheets for Home-Based Learning (2021)Jennifer White2022-07-20T11:54:51-07:00