BCTEA BC First Nations Education Funding Handbook (2022-2023), Estimator Tool, and Estimator Instructions
This handbook explains Indigenous Services Canada’s British Columbia Tripartite Education Agreement (BCTEA) Funding Detail Budget Report Table that is sent to First Nations each year. That table shows the components of the BCTEA funding calculations for First Nations schools in BC.
The BCTEA funding formula is related to federally-funded students who are included on ISC’s annual Nominal Roll. Students who are funded through the reciprocal tuition agreement with the BC Ministry of Education are not included in the BCTEA funding calculations and are not addressed in this Funding Handbook.
BCTEA BC First Nations Education Funding Handbook, was developed by the First Nations Education Steering Committee and First Nations Schools Association.
See also the accompanying Instructions and Estimator Tool for forecasting 2023-2024 funding
- Overview of BCTEA Funding for BC First Nations Schools
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Comparison of the OGM and BCTEA Funding Formula components
- Row-by-Row Explanation, BCTEA Funding Detail Budget Report Table 2022/23
- FIRST NATIONS LANGUAGE PROGRAM – SCHOOL ALLOCATION
- SPECIAL EDUCATION PROGRAM (SEP) FUNDING
- FUNDING FOR TRANSPORTATION CAPITAL (SCHOOL BUS REPLACEMENT)
- APPENDIX ONE: ISC BCTEA Funding Detail Budget Report Table
- APPENDIX TWO: ISC List of First Nations and Associated School Districts
- Career Journeys First Nations Career Role Model SeriesJennifer White2021-12-14T13:44:12-08:00
- FNSA Annual Report and Report ArchiveJennifer White2022-11-02T10:16:11-07:00
- Reciprocal Tuition Handbook for Non-Independent First Nations Schools (2022)Hailey Jang2022-06-30T16:15:18-07:00
- Science First Peoples SeriesJennifer White2021-12-13T11:47:41-08:00