Reciprocal Tuition Handbook for Non-Independent First Nations Schools (2022)
This resource provides a broad overview of the process for accessing Reciprocal Tuition and the general requirements for receiving this funding. It explains which schools are eligible for Reciprocal Tuition and outlines how interested schools can apply.
The Reciprocal Tuition Handbook for Non-Independent First Nations Schools (2022 Edition) was developed by the First Nations Education Steering Committee and First Nations Schools Association. It is updated annually.
The forms and documents referred to in this handbook can be accessed from the BC Ministry of Education website.
1. What is Reciprocal Tuition?
2. What Do I Need to Know About Reciprocal Tuition?
3. Is My School Eligible for Reciprocal Tuition?
4. How Can My School Access Reciprocal Tuition?
5. Where Can I Get More Details?
6. How Can I Get Help?
7. What Is the 2022/23 Timeline?
- BC Tripartite Education Agreement (2018)Jennifer White2022-01-18T16:02:07-08:00
- First Peoples Principles of Learning PosterJennifer White2022-01-18T16:20:45-08:00
- Student Record Keeping Handbook for First Nations Schools in BC (Updated 2021)Jennifer White2022-08-25T09:42:41-07:00
- Parent Toolkit – Draft for Review and FeedbackJennifer White2022-06-29T16:08:26-07:00